Saturday 3 December 2011

What is this feeling? ... Is Facebook really all that?

This is basically a carry on 'vent' from my previous entry.
Things are just really getting to me at the moment, most of my friends including my two best friends are away at uni, I fell out and no longer talk to my friends whom I used to work with, either that or they've moved back home (I had a seasonal job where people came from all over the country to work).
With Facebook always looming in the distance, it makes having my friends not here even harder, I see pictures of all them at uni having such a great time, going out meeting new people, doing what most people my age should do. I think I'm actually starting to hate Facebook! I didn't think I would ever say such a thing but, it's just always there and it's so easy when your bored to go on it and just 'stalk' people, going through their pictures and then their friends friends pictures (admit it you've done it!). And for me at the moment Facebook is just saying to me look at how all these peoples lives are moving on and well mine isn't.
Even the friends I've fallen out with that I now hate (I know hate is a strong word but that is how I feel) I find myself stalking their profiles on regular basis and in some twisted way it pisses me off that they seem to have just forgotten about me completely, things we all used to do together their just doing with out me now. And to be perfectly honest I don't want anything to do with them, they're fucking chavs, who have no sense of style (petty I know!), or any manners and actually now thinking about it are really quite embarrassing to be seen out with! But it still kind of hurts and I don't know why. I mean I want nothing more than for these people to get out my life and I guess with still having them as friends on Facebook they will never completely leave until I 'unfriend' them.
I guess I'm just feeling abit lonely at the moment. And to be completely honest there is one person I have to thank so much because with out her I would be a hell of a lot more lonely and really don't think I would cope living here. So if she does happen to read this... thank you Becca! It's our friendship that's keeping me going at the moment. I love you, your one of my nearest and dearest. And I can't fucking wait to go on holiday with YOU!
Ok well I feel abit better now after that aha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment